West Orange New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced Lawyer Protecting New Jersey Clients in Negotiation and Litigation
When you are struggling with a legal problem, it is critical to understand how your decisions will impact your future. I will help you understand your rights, options and the potential consequences so that you can confidently make a decision.
If you have suffered a personal injury, were hurt at work, need to administer a loved one's estate or are involved in a dispute related to the administration of an estate, The Law Office of Alice Beirne will aggressively protect your rights. Call 973-380-0997 or contact my West Orange office online to schedule a free initial consultation.
I have been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial attorney and I bring more than 25 years of trial experience to every matter I handle. My approach toward dispute resolution is to be thorough and prepared at every stage, thereby placing my client in the strongest position possible, whether in negotiation or in litigation.
Personal Attention Coupled With Assertive Representation
Whether in negotiation or trial, I will be committed to safeguarding your best interests in:
- Personal injury — After suffering an injury, the financial, emotional and physical worries can be overwhelming. You deserve just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other losses. I will deal with the insurance company and take the legal burden off your shoulders so you can focus on healing.
- Workers' compensation — If you were hurt at work, it is reasonable to expect your employer and their insurance company to take care of you. Unfortunately, all too often injured employees are denied the workers' compensation benefits to which they are entitled or do not receive proper medical treatment. As your lawyer, I will work hard to help you navigate the system toward a just and fair outcome.
- Estate administration — When a loved one passes away, you may be left to settle the estate, either as an executor or administrator. I will guide you carefully and compassionately through the probate process to help you understand your obligations and accomplish the necessary steps for an orderly distribution of the estate.
- Estate litigation — During the estate administration process, conflicts can arise between family members, omitted heirs, creditors and other parties. If you have noticed suspicious circumstances surrounding the estate, you can rely on my experience to help you determine if the estate was subject to undue influence or abuse of fiduciary duty.
- Civil litigation — In addition to will contests, I will aggressively represent you to resolve contract disputes regarding real estate, construction and employment law. I also handle commercial and business litigation matters, including business break-ups, partnership disagreements, breach of noncompete agreements and intentional interference with a contract that results in a breach of contract. A skilled negotiator and litigator, I will work with you toward an effective resolution, whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or at trial.
Speak With an Experienced New Jersey Trial Lawyer
When you need an experienced attorney to protect your interests in northern New Jersey, including West Orange and the surrounding areas, call 973-380-0997 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.