West Orange New Jersey Will Contest Attorney
Essex County Estate Litigation Lawyer
Losing a loved one is an emotionally difficult time, but when disputes arise during the process of administering an estate, the situation can become very stressful.
Whether you are an executor or administrator charged with defending the estate or a party seeking to raise a challenge, the knowledgeable, calm and trustworthy counsel of an experienced estate lawyer can guide you through the litigation process toward a successful resolution.
At The Law Office of Alice Beirne, I have represented individuals involved in will contests and estate litigation in West Orange and surrounding areas of northern New Jersey for more than 25 years. Call 973-380-0997 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Resolving Disputes During the Administration Process
As a New Jersey will contests lawyer, I have extensive experience representing clients struggling with a conflict over a loved one's estate. My goal is to find amicable solutions whenever possible, saving the time and cost of litigation. However, should litigation become necessary, you can count on me to provide assertive and focused courtroom representation.
Assertive and Focused Will Contest Attorney in New Jersey
When executors probate a will or trustees manage a trust, the goal is prompt and orderly distribution. When disputes arise, they call for prompt and orderly resolution. When you work with me, you can be confident knowing that I will keep you informed during every step of the estate litigation process. It is my job to help you make important decisions to protect your interests and the interests of the estate.
I am certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial attorney and I bring decades of trial experience to every matter I handle. I provide effective representation in disputes involving:
- Challenges to the validity of a will: There are many circumstances in which a will may be invalidated. The decedent may have been victim to undue influence by a relative or close friend. The will may also have been improperly executed or created. I will help you challenge or defend the validity of a will.
- Claims of abuse of fiduciary duty: If you are suspicious that an estate or trust has been mismanaged, such as by embezzlement or mismanagement of funds, I will assist you in having the funds reimbursed or the person removed from a position of power.
- Conflicts over an executor or trustee's performance with estate details that were not included in a will, such as personal effects
- Claims by omitted beneficiaries or heirs
- Creditor claims of unpaid debts
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced West Orange, New Jersey, will contest attorney, please call 973-380-0997 or contact The Law Office of Alice Beirne online.